- 23-05-2017 ANNOUNCEMENT - Change of Name and Address of Share Registrar and Transfer Agent in the Cayman Islands
- 22-05-2017 ANNOUNCEMENT - Pursuant to Rule 3.7 of the Takeovers Code and Rule 13.09 of the Listing Rules and Inside Information Provisions under Part XIVA of the Securities and Futures Ordinance
- 22-05-2017 ANNOUNCEMENT - Trading Halt
- 18-05-2017 ANNOUNCEMENT - Monthly AUM of Value Partners Group (April 2017)
- 02-05-2017 Value Partners unveils strategic plans for its exchange-traded fund (“ETF”) business
- 21-03-2017 Notice of Annual General Meeting
- 17-03-2017 ANNOUNCEMENT - Monthly AUM of Value Partners Group (February 2017)
Value Partners Group In A Nutshell
Founded in 1993, Value Partners Group (Hong Kong stock code: 806) is - today
- one of Asia's leading and most respected asset management firms
with assets of around US$15.0 billion1.
At Value Partners Group, our investment strategies cover absolute return long-biased, fixed income, multi asset, alternative, relative return and thematic for institutional and individual clients in Asia Pacific, Europe and the United States.
We also offer exchange-traded funds under the brand of Value ETF.
7 Things You Need To Know About Value Partners
assets under management1
Top Fund Management Company2
140+ awards and prizes
About 60 investment professionals
focusing on Greater China
and Asia investment
24 years of history
weathered various financial crises regionally and globally
2,500 company visits
and research meetings every year
15% annualized return
since launch in 1993, with consistent track record3
1. As of 30 April 2017 (unaudited).
2. Refer to the "Fund House of the Year (Hong Kong)" award by AsianInvestor Asset Management Awards 2016.
3. Refer to performance of Value Partners' flagship fund (A Units), as of 30 April 2017. Performance of the fund over past five years: 2012: +14.0%; 2013: +11.2%; 2014: +13.5%; 2015: -1.5%; 2016: -3.2%.
Investor Relations Highlights
Value Partners Group is the only listed asset management firm on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. It has been a constituent of the Hang Seng Mid-Cap Index since 2015.
- 03-01-2017 Outlook for Greater China high yield bond market
- 03-01-2017 2017 China Market Outlook
- 09-11-2016 Fund manager's views on US Presidential Election result
- 14-10-2016 China: Entering into the horizontal phase of L-shaped economy
- 29-07-2016 It’s time to look at China again