- 14-08-2018 Value Partners Group announces 75% jump in 2018 interim operating profit, deepens push into alternatives
- 02-07-2018 Value Partners to Launch Inaugural Private Equity Fund on the Mainland of China
- 26-03-2018 ANNOUNCEMENT - Notice of Annual General Meeting (2018)
- 12-03-2018 Value Partners Group announces 2017 annual results
- 27-02-2018 ANNOUNCEMENT - Date of Board Meeting (2018)
- 15-02-2018 ANNOUNCEMENT - Monthly AUM of Value Partners Group (January 2018)
- 08-01-2018 ANNOUNCEMENT - Positive Profit Alert
Value Partners In A Nutshell
Founded in 1993, Value Partners Group (Hong Kong stock code: 806) is - today
- one of Asia's leading and most respected asset management firms
with assets of around US$17.1 billion1.
Our investment strategies encompass equities, fixed income, quantitative investment, SMART investment, multi-asset and alternatives, enabling us to serve the needs of our institutional and individual clients in Asia Pacific, Europe and the United States.
We also offer exchange-traded funds under the Value ETF brand.
7 Things You Need To Know About Value Partners
assets under management1
Management Firm of the Year2
170 awards and prizes
About 70 investment professionals
focusing on Greater China
and Asia investment
25 years of History
weathering financial crises regionally and globally
2,500 Company Visits
and research meetings annually
14.8% Annualized Return
since 1993, a reflection of our consistent track record3
1. As at 31 August 2018 (unaudited).
2. Refer to the "Management Firm of the Year" awarded by AsiaHedge Awards 2017.
3. Refer to performance of Value Partners' flagship fund (A Units), as at 31 August 2018. Performance of the fund over past five years: 2013: +11.2%; 2014: +13.5%; 2015: -1.5%; 2016: -3.2%; 2017: +44.9%.
Investor Relations Highlights
Value Partners Group is the only listed asset management firm on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. It has been a constituent of the Hang Seng Mid-Cap Index since 2015.
- 10-09-2018 Chairman's keynote at Sir John Templeton Investment Roundtable 2018
- 24-07-2018 Latest China Market Outlook – 2018 July
- 06-04-2018 Our Chairman's views on the potential trade war between China and the U.S.
- 10-01-2018 Asia Credit Market Outlook 2018
- 10-01-2018 China and Hong Kong stockmarket outlook 2018