- 18-10-2016 ANNOUNCEMENT - Monthly AUM of Value Partners Group (September 2016)
- 15-09-2016 ANNOUNCEMENT - Monthly Return (for the month ended 31 August 2016)
- 18-08-2016 ANNOUNCEMENT - Monthly AUM of Value Partners Group (July 2016)
- 16-08-2016 ANNOUNCEMENT - Value Partners Announces 2016 Interim Results for the Period Ended 30 June 2016
- 15-08-2016 Value Partners Group’s Chairman Mr. CHEAH Cheng Hye conferred DGPN honour
ANNOUNCEMENT - Date of Board Meeting
Publication of 2016 Interim Results
- 18-07-2016 ANNOUNCEMENT - Monthly AUM of Value Partners Group (June 2016)
Value Partners Group In A Nutshell
Founded in 1993, Value Partners Group (Hong Kong stock code: 806) is - today
- one of Asia's leading and most respected asset management firms
with assets of around US$14 billion1.
At Value Partners Group, our investment strategies cover absolute return long-biased, fixed income, multi asset, alternative, relative retun and thematic for institutional and individual clients in Asia Pacific, Europe and the United States.
We also offers exchange-traded funds under the brand of Value ETF.
7 Things You Need To Know About Value Partners
assets under management1
Top Fund Management Company2
120+ awards and prizes
Over 50 investment professionals
focusing on Greater China
and Asia investment
23 years of history
weathered various financial crises regionally and globally
2,500 company visits
and research meetings every year
15.1% annualized return
since launch in 1993, with consistent track record3
1. As of 30 September 2016 (unaudited).
2. Refer to the "Fund House of the Year (Hong Kong)" award by AsianInvestor Asset Management Awards 2016.
3. Refer to performance of Value Partners' flagship fund (A Units), as of 30 September 2016. Performance of the fund over past five years: 2011: -17.2%; 2012: +14.0%; 2013: +11.2%; 2014: +13.5%; 2015: -1.5%.
Investor Relations Highlights
Value Partners Group is the only listed asset management firm on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. It has been a constituent of the Hang Seng Mid-Cap Index since 2015.