- 10-06-2020 Coronavirus ignited gold ETF inflows
- 08-06-2020 The Multi-Asset Perspective: June 2020
- 26-05-2020 From Value Investor to Value Creator - A case of active engagement
- 20-05-2020 What To Watch Before And After China’s Yearly “Lianghui” Gathering
- 13-05-2020 The Multi-Asset Perspective: May 2020
Value Partners In A Nutshell
Founded in 1993, Value Partners Group (Hong Kong stock code: 806) is - today
- one of Asia's leading and most respected asset management firms
with assets of around US$11.3 billion1.
Our investment strategies encompass Equities, Fixed Income, Alternatives, Multi-asset and Quantitative Investment Solutions, enabling us to serve the needs of our institutional and individual clients in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America.
7 Things You Need To Know About Value Partners
assets under management1
Top Investment House in Asian G3 Bonds 2
220+ awards and prizes
about 70 investment professionals
focusing on Greater China
and Asia investment
27 years of History
weathering financial crises regionally and globally
due diligence research meetings annually
13.8% Annualized Return
since 1993, a reflection of our consistent track record3
1. As at 31 May 2020 (unaudited).
2. Refer to The Asset Benchmark Research Awards 2019, under Hong Kong's Hedge Fund category.
3. Refer to performance of Value Partners' flagship fund (A Units), as at 30 April 2020. Performance of the fund over past five years: 2014: +13.5%; 2015: -1.5%; 2016: -3.2%; 2017: +44.9%; 2018: -23.1%; 2019: +32.4%; 2020 (year-to-date, as at end of May 2020): -8.8%.
Investor Relations Highlights
Value Partners Group is the only listed asset management firm on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, and it became a Constituent Stock of Hang Seng Composite SmallCap Index since February 2020.