- 04-02-2020 Bond market: Impact from coronavirus outbreak
- 03-02-2020 Equities Market: Impact from Coronavirus Outbreak
- 23-01-2020 Fixed Income Insights: Q4 2019 Market Review
- 13-12-2019 The Multi-Asset Perspective: December 2019
- 04-12-2019 Eyeing value opportunities in Asia across asset classes
Value Partners In A Nutshell
Founded in 1993, Value Partners Group (Hong Kong stock code: 806) is - today
- one of Asia's leading and most respected asset management firms
with assets of around US$14.2 billion1.
Our investment strategies encompass Equities, Fixed Income, Alternatives, Multi-asset and Quantitative Investment Solutions, enabling us to serve the needs of our institutional and individual clients in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America.
7 Things You Need To Know About Value Partners
assets under management1
Top Investment House in Asian G3 Bonds 2
220+ awards and prizes
about 70 investment professionals
focusing on Greater China
and Asia investment
26 years of History
weathering financial crises regionally and globally
due diligence research meetings annually
14.3% Annualized Return
since 1993, a reflection of our consistent track record3
1. As at 31 January 2020 (unaudited).
2. Refer to The Asset Benchmark Research Awards 2019, under Hong Kong's Hedge Fund category.
3. Refer to performance of Value Partners' flagship fund (A Units), as at 30 November 2019. Performance of the fund over past five years: 2014: +13.5%; 2015: -1.5%; 2016: -3.2%; 2017: +44.9%; 2018: -23.1%; 2019 (year-to-date): +24.4%.
Investor Relations Highlights
Value Partners Group is the only listed asset management firm on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. It has been a constituent of the Hang Seng SCHK Quality Growth Low Volatility Index since 11 March 2019.