- 21-02-2017 ANNOUNCEMENT - Date of Board Meeting
- 17-02-2017 ANNOUNCEMENT - Monthly AUM of Value Partners Group (January 2017)
- 18-01-2017 ANNOUNCEMENT - Monthly AUM of Value Partners Group (December 2016)
- 16-12-2016 ANNOUNCEMENT - Monthly AUM of Value Partners Group (November 2016)
- 12-12-2016 RELEASE - Value Partners appoints Dr. AU King Lun as Chief Executive Officer
- 18-11-2016 ANNOUNCEMENT - Monthly AUM of Value Partners Group (October 2016)
- 18-10-2016 ANNOUNCEMENT - Monthly AUM of Value Partners Group (September 2016)
Value Partners Group In A Nutshell
Founded in 1993, Value Partners Group (Hong Kong stock code: 806) is - today
- one of Asia's leading and most respected asset management firms
with assets of around US$14.0 billion1.
At Value Partners Group, our investment strategies cover absolute return long-biased, fixed income, multi asset, alternative, relative return and thematic for institutional and individual clients in Asia Pacific, Europe and the United States.
We also offer exchange-traded funds under the brand of Value ETF.
7 Things You Need To Know About Value Partners
assets under management1
Top Fund Management Company2
140+ awards and prizes
About 60 investment professionals
focusing on Greater China
and Asia investment
23 years of history
weathered various financial crises regionally and globally
2,500 company visits
and research meetings every year
14.8% annualized return
since launch in 1993, with consistent track record3
1. As of 31 January 2017 (unaudited).
2. Refer to the "Fund House of the Year (Hong Kong)" award by AsianInvestor Asset Management Awards 2016.
3. Refer to performance of Value Partners' flagship fund (A Units), as of 27 January 2017. Performance of the fund over past five years: 2012: +14.0%; 2013: +11.2%; 2014: +13.5%; 2015: -1.5%; 2016: -3.2%.
Investor Relations Highlights
Value Partners Group is the only listed asset management firm on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. It has been a constituent of the Hang Seng Mid-Cap Index since 2015.
- 03-01-2017 Outlook for Greater China high yield bond market
- 03-01-2017 2017 China Market Outlook
- 09-11-2016 Fund manager's views on US Presidential Election result
- 14-10-2016 China: Entering into the horizontal phase of L-shaped economy
- 29-07-2016 It’s time to look at China again