- 19-12-2018 Value Partners’ flagship fund receives approval to join Mutual Recognition of Funds scheme
- 08-10-2018 Value Partners establishes new office in Kuala Lumpur as part of its growing commitment to Southeast Asia and expanding global footprint
- 14-08-2018 Value Partners Group announces 75% jump in 2018 interim operating profit, deepens push into alternatives
- 02-07-2018 Value Partners to Launch Inaugural Private Equity Fund on the Mainland of China
- 26-03-2018 ANNOUNCEMENT - Notice of Annual General Meeting (2018)
- 12-03-2018 Value Partners Group announces 2017 annual results
- 27-02-2018 ANNOUNCEMENT - Date of Board Meeting (2018)
Value Partners In A Nutshell
Founded in 1993, Value Partners Group (Hong Kong stock code: 806) is - today
- one of Asia's leading and most respected asset management firms
with assets of around US$15.2 billion1.
Our investment strategies encompass Equities, Fixed Income, Alternatives, Multi-asset and Quantitative Investment Solutions, enabling us to serve the needs of our institutional and individual clients in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America.
7 Things You Need To Know About Value Partners
assets under management1
Provider of the Year – Onshore2
200+ awards and prizes
about 70 investment professionals
focusing on Greater China
and Asia investment
26 years of History
weathering financial crises regionally and globally
due diligence research meetings annually
14.1% Annualized Return
since 1993, a reflection of our consistent track record3
1. As at 31 August 2019 (unaudited).
2. Refer to the "Provider of the Year – Onshore" awarded by Benchmark Fund of the Year Awards 2018.
3. Refer to performance of Value Partners' flagship fund (A Units), as at 31 August 2019. Performance of the fund over past five years: 2014: +13.5%; 2015: -1.5%; 2016: -3.2%; 2017: +44.9%; 2018: -23.1%; 2019 (year-to-date): +16.0%.
Investor Relations Highlights
Value Partners Group is the only listed asset management firm on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. It has been a constituent of the Hang Seng SCHK Quality Growth Low Volatility Index since 11 March 2019.
- 15-11-2019 The Multi-Asset Perspective: November 2019
- 08-11-2019 China Market Outlook from Value Partners Co-CIO Louis SO
- 24-10-2019 The Multi-Asset Perspective: October 2019
- 15-10-2019 Fixed Income Insights: Asian bonds' scarcity value emerges amid negative yields
- 19-09-2019 The Multi-Asset Perspective: September 2019