Disclaimer: Hong Kong - Investors
- The Funds included in this website invest in different investment instruments, including equities and bonds. Each Fund may have different underlying investments and be exposed to different risks.
- Some of the Funds invest in emerging markets which may involve a greater risk than developed markets including sharp price movements, liquidity risk and currency risk.
- Some of the Funds are limited to investment in single or industry sector may open the Funds to higher volatility than diversified portfolios.
- Some of the Funds invest in securities linked to the China markets and may expose the Funds to additional risks including repatriation risk and uncertainly of taxation policies.
- Some of the Funds may invest in below investment grade, unrated and high yield debt securities. This exposes the Funds to greater liquidity risk, default risk and price changes due to change in the issuer’s creditworthiness. The Funds invest in fixed income securities which may be impacted by movement in interest rates.
- All or part of some of the Fund’s fees and expenses may be paid out of capital resulting in an increase in distributable income and effectively a distribution out of capital. Similarly in certain circumstances dividends may be paid out of capital. This amounts to a partial return of an investor’s original investment, or from any capital gains attributable to that original investment, and may result in an immediate decrease of the net asset value per share.
- It is possible that the entire value of your investment could be lost.
- You should refer to the offering documents of the respective funds for details, including risk factors. You should not base your investment decision solely on this material.
Please read this page before proceeding, as it explains certain restrictions imposed by law on the distribution of this information in certain jurisdictions. When you have read the information set out below, please click on the "I have read and agree to the above information" button below to acknowledge that you have read and understood the information and accept the terms and conditions set out therein, otherwise click “Cancel” to leave the website.
The information on the website you are about to enter is intended for Hong Kong residents only. Non-Hong Kong residents are responsible for observing all applicable laws and regulations of their relevant jurisdictions before accessing the information contained herein. It is your responsibility to be aware of and to observe all applicable laws and regulations of any relevant jurisdiction.
No Offer/Local Restrictions
Nothing contained in or on the website should be construed as a solicitation of an offer to buy or offer, or recommendation, to acquire or dispose of any security, commodity, investment or to engage in any other transaction. No information included on this website is to be construed as investment advice or as a recommendation or a representation about the suitability or appropriateness of any advisory product or service; or an offer to buy or sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, any security, financial product, or instrument; or to participate in any particular trading strategy. Investors should seek independent financial and tax advice before making any investment decision.
The information provided on the website is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. All persons and entities accessing the website do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws and regulations. The website is not directed to any person in any jurisdiction where the publication or availability of the website is prohibited, by reason of that person’s nationality, residence or otherwise. Persons under these restrictions must not access the website.
Information on this website
VP has taken reasonable care to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate, current, complete, fit for its intended purpose and compliant with relevant legislation and regulations and, where applicable, the laws of the country of your residence as at the date of issue. However, errors or omissions may occur due to circumstances beyond VP’s control and no warranty is given, or representation made, regarding the accuracy, validity or completeness of the information on this website and no liability is accepted by such persons for the accuracy or completeness of such information. You must conduct your own due diligence and investigations rather than relying on any of the information in this website. Any person who acts upon the information contained on this website does so entirely at his own risk.
Information posted on this website is current only as at the date it is first posted and may no longer be true or complete when viewed by you. VP cannot guarantee that content will be accurate, complete and current at all times. To the extent that any information on this website relates to a third party, such information has been provided by that third party and is the sole responsibility of such third party and VP accepts no liability for such information. All content on the website is subject to modification from time to time without notice.
To the extent that this website contains any expression of opinion or forecast, such opinion or forecast is based on sources believed by VP to be reliable, but is not guaranteed or warranted as to its current validity, accuracy or completeness. Opinions expressed represent the opinions of VP at the date of publication only, reflecting prevailing market conditions and certain assumptions (which may not prove to be valid), are subject to change and should not be relied on by users of the website.
Investment involves risks. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance. The value of investments and the income from them may go down as well as up and that you may not get back your original investment. Please refer to the offering documents for details, including the risk factors. You should ensure you fully understand the risks associated with the investment and should also consider your own investment objective and risk tolerance level. If in doubt, please seek independent financial professional advice.