- 14-08-2018 Value Partners Group announces 75% jump in 2018 interim operating profit, deepens push into alternatives
- 02-07-2018 Value Partners to Launch Inaugural Private Equity Fund on the Mainland of China
- 26-03-2018 ANNOUNCEMENT - Notice of Annual General Meeting (2018)
- 12-03-2018 Value Partners Group announces 2017 annual results
- 27-02-2018 ANNOUNCEMENT - Date of Board Meeting (2018)
- 15-02-2018 ANNOUNCEMENT - Monthly AUM of Value Partners Group (January 2018)
- 08-01-2018 ANNOUNCEMENT - Positive Profit Alert
Value Partners Group In A Nutshell
Founded in 1993, Value Partners Group (Hong Kong stock code: 806) is - today
- one of Asia's leading and most respected asset management firms
with assets of around US$17.2 billion1.
At Value Partners Group, our investment strategies cover equities, fixed income, quantitative investment solutions, SMART investment strategy, multi-asset and alternatives for institutional and individual clients in Asia Pacific, Europe and the United States.
We also offer exchange-traded funds under the brand of Value ETF.
7 Things You Need To Know About Value Partners
assets under management1
Management Firm of the Year2
170 awards and prizes
About 70 investment professionals
focusing on Greater China
and Asia investment
25 years of history
weathered various financial crises regionally and globally
2,500 company visits
and research meetings every year
15.6% annualized return
since launch in 1993, with consistent track record3
1. As of 30 June 2018 (unaudited).
2. Refer to the "Management Firm of the Year" awarded by AsiaHedge Awards 2017.
3. Refer to performance of Value Partners' flagship fund (A Units), as of 29 March 2018. Performance of the fund over past five years: 2013: +11.2%; 2014: +13.5%; 2015: -1.5%; 2016: -3.2%; 2017: +44.9%.
Investor Relations Highlights
Value Partners Group is the only listed asset management firm on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. It has been a constituent of the Hang Seng Mid-Cap Index since 2015.