- 22-10-2020 The Multi-Asset Perspective: October 2020
- 21-10-2020 [Management Series] Louis SO : Value investors should be focused, be contrarian and take action
- 16-10-2020 Fixed Income Insights: Q3 2020 Market Review
- 09-10-2020 Market outlook – China recovery on track
- 22-09-2020 Co-Chairman Louis So: The new opportunities in a post-COVID-19 environment
Value Partners In A Nutshell
Founded in 1993, Value Partners Group (Hong Kong stock code: 806) is - today
- one of Asia's leading and most respected asset management firms
with assets of around US$12.4 billion1.
Our investment strategies encompass Equities, Fixed Income, Alternatives, Multi-asset and Quantitative Investment Solutions, enabling us to serve the needs of our institutional and individual clients in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America.
7 Things You Need To Know About Value Partners
assets under management1
Top Investment House in Asian G3 Bonds 2
220+ awards and prizes
about 70 investment professionals
focusing on Greater China
and Asia investment
27 years of History
weathering financial crises regionally and globally
due diligence research meetings annually
14.6% Annualized Return
since 1993, a reflection of our consistent track record3
1. As at 31 August 2020 (unaudited).
2. Refer to The Asset Benchmark Research Awards 2019, under Hong Kong's Hedge Fund category.
3. Refer to performance of Value Partners' flagship fund (A Units), as at 31 August 2020. Performance of the fund over past five years: 2014: +13.5%; 2015: -1.5%; 2016: -3.2%; 2017: +44.9%; 2018: -23.1%; 2019: +32.4%; 2020 (year-to-date, as at end of August 2020): +10.8%.
Investor Relations Highlights
Value Partners Group (Hong Kong stock code: 806) is the first listed asset management firm on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, and it is currently a Constituent Stock of Hang Seng Composite SmallCap Index.