- 18-10-2017 ANNOUNCEMENT - Monthly AUM of Value Partners Group (September 2017)
- 27-09-2017 Value Partners Group and Forbes Global Media Holdings Announce MOU for Strategic Partnership
- 21-09-2017 ANNOUNCEMENT - Monthly Update on the Possible Transaction Pursuant to Rule 3.7 of the Takeovers Code
- 18-09-2017 ANNOUNCEMENT - Monthly AUM of Value Partners Group (August 2017)
- 28-08-2017 LETTER - Notice of Availability - Interim Report 2017
- 21-08-2017 ANNOUNCEMENT - Monthly Update on the Possible Transaction Pursuant to Rule 3.7 of the Takeovers Code
- 18-08-2017 ANNOUNCEMENT - Monthly AUM of Value Partners Group (July 2017)
Value Partners Group In A Nutshell
Founded in 1993, Value Partners Group (Hong Kong stock code: 806) is - today
- one of Asia's leading and most respected asset management firms
with assets of around US$16.4 billion1.
At Value Partners Group, our investment strategies cover equities, fixed income, quantitative investment solutions, SMART investment strategy, multi-asset and alternatives for institutional and individual clients in Asia Pacific, Europe and the United States.
We also offer exchange-traded funds under the brand of Value ETF.
7 Things You Need To Know About Value Partners
assets under management1
Top Fund Management Company2
140+ awards and prizes
About 60 investment professionals
focusing on Greater China
and Asia investment
24 years of history
weathered various financial crises regionally and globally
2,500 company visits
and research meetings every year
15.6% annualized return
since launch in 1993, with consistent track record3
1. As of 31 August 2017 (unaudited).
2. Refer to the "Fund House of the Year (Hong Kong)" award by AsianInvestor Asset Management Awards 2016.
3. Refer to performance of Value Partners' flagship fund (A Units), as of 31 August 2017. Performance of the fund over past five years: 2012: +14.0%; 2013: +11.2%; 2014: +13.5%; 2015: -1.5%; 2016: -3.2%.
Investor Relations Highlights
Value Partners Group is the only listed asset management firm on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. It has been a constituent of the Hang Seng Mid-Cap Index since 2015.
- 01-09-2017 Latest China Market Outlook
- 19-07-2017 Interview with Mr. Yu Xiaobo, Value Partners’ Head of China Business
- 26-06-2017 Earnings growth sets the stage for Hong Kong and China equities
- 03-01-2017 Outlook for Greater China high yield bond market
- 03-01-2017 2017 China Market Outlook