- 31-03-2020 Co-Chairman Mr. Cheah‘s views on economies and markets amid virus outbreak
- 15-03-2020 Opportunities in crisis: Finding ‘diamonds’ of China companies in the volatile rough
- 13-03-2020 Markets this week: An octane fuelled mix
- 13-03-2020 The Multi-Asset Perspective: March 2020
- 09-03-2020 Our Chairman’s views on U.S., China equities and gold
Value Partners In A Nutshell
Founded in 1993, Value Partners Group (Hong Kong stock code: 806) is - today
- one of Asia's leading and most respected asset management firms
with assets of around US$13.7 billion1.
Our investment strategies encompass Equities, Fixed Income, Alternatives, Multi-asset and Quantitative Investment Solutions, enabling us to serve the needs of our institutional and individual clients in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America.
7 Things You Need To Know About Value Partners
assets under management1
Top Investment House in Asian G3 Bonds 2
220+ awards and prizes
about 70 investment professionals
focusing on Greater China
and Asia investment
27 years of History
weathering financial crises regionally and globally
due diligence research meetings annually
14.0% Annualized Return
since 1993, a reflection of our consistent track record3
1. As at 29 February 2020 (unaudited).
2. Refer to The Asset Benchmark Research Awards 2019, under Hong Kong's Hedge Fund category.
3. Refer to performance of Value Partners' flagship fund (A Units), as at 29 February 2020. Performance of the fund over past five years: 2014: +13.5%; 2015: -1.5%; 2016: -3.2%; 2017: +44.9%; 2018: -23.1%; 2019: +32.4%; 2020 (year-to-date): -8.5%.
Investor Relations Highlights
Value Partners Group is the only listed asset management firm on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. It has been a constituent of the Hang Seng SCHK Quality Growth Low Volatility Index since 11 March 2019.