- 20-07-2020 The Multi-Asset Perspective: July 2020
- 13-07-2020 World Economic Forum Insight Report : The renminbi and China’s capital markets
- 10-07-2020 Asian credits: Hunting for value in a fragile world
- 02-07-2020 Midyear Outlook: Investing under the new norms
- 10-06-2020 Coronavirus ignited gold ETF inflows
Value Partners In A Nutshell
Founded in 1993, Value Partners Group (Hong Kong stock code: 806) is - today
- one of Asia's leading and most respected asset management firms
with assets of around US$11.8 billion1.
Our investment strategies encompass Equities, Fixed Income, Alternatives, Multi-asset and Quantitative Investment Solutions, enabling us to serve the needs of our institutional and individual clients in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America.
7 Things You Need To Know About Value Partners
assets under management1
Top Investment House in Asian G3 Bonds 2
220+ awards and prizes
about 70 investment professionals
focusing on Greater China
and Asia investment
27 years of History
weathering financial crises regionally and globally
due diligence research meetings annually
14.2% Annualized Return
since 1993, a reflection of our consistent track record3
1. As at 30 June 2020 (unaudited).
2. Refer to The Asset Benchmark Research Awards 2019, under Hong Kong's Hedge Fund category.
3. Refer to performance of Value Partners' flagship fund (A Units), as at 30 June 2020. Performance of the fund over past five years: 2014: +13.5%; 2015: -1.5%; 2016: -3.2%; 2017: +44.9%; 2018: -23.1%; 2019: +32.4%; 2020 (year-to-date, as at end of June 2020): +0.2%.
Investor Relations Highlights
Value Partners Group (Hong Kong stock code: 806) is the first listed asset management firm on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, and it is currently a Constituent Stock of Hang Seng Composite SmallCap Index.